Hello!
 photo a44c8145-ac7a-4104-843f-c7b1cf106dca_zps6685bf35.jpg

Hihi! I am Serene Heng:) I was born on 22 December 1988, a huge baby who weighed over 9 pounds. I grew up in a humble house, raised by my adorable parents. I have two elder sisters, 4 nieces, 1 nephew, and 1 rabbit. Hahaha はじめまして。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

Send me your love letters!  photo E3_zpsc223764a.jpg

2015 Resolutions
1) Learn how to swim
2) Learn to speak the Japanese language
3) Go for dance classes
4) Take part in Oschool Dance Recital
5) Help my P6 students do well for PSLE
6) Decent savings in my bank
7) Run 100km by 2013

Nuffnang

Movies
 photo 65a33640-b377-42df-ae7b-ac5687271e6c_zps7a4968c1.jpg

Archives





2010
`°•.¸¸.•°` Thursday, December 31, 2009 `°•.¸¸.•°`
leave a comment ( 0 )
I must say,

that my 2010 new year countdown was a pleasant one. =)

I spent the last few hours of 2009 working at Siloso Beach Party with lovely babes: ziyi, yuki and ivy. Together, we welcomed 2010 with pretty fireworks in the sky that set off the millions of goosebumps on me.

As the remnants of the fireworks slowly settled down, I called my parents and wished them a happy new year. At that point of time, I was fighting back my tears, hard. It was crazy. I wished I could be by their side when the clock stroked twelve. Little girl misses home.

Work ended 2hours earlier than expected but the pay remained the same. It was already an occasion worthy enough to celebrate. What's more, we managed to ''sai nai'' and persuaded the APB management to give us the exclusive vintage Tiger tee-shirt which we wore during work. It's yellow in colour and I love it soooo much. My first great new year gift, and many more I hope. =)

Showing off my fabulous Tiger tee and holding on to a cup of Green Tea
With Chermont&Wanying =) Pic from Wanying.
Photobucket


I dyed my hair too. Did it myself using the Foam Dye by Liese in Marshmallow Brown. Hahaha. It's quite fun but my hands get tired after awhile. I couldn't finish using the whole bottle myself, given the length of my long hair. Had to share it with Papa Heng and threw away the left over.

Wanying darling and Chermont were there too. I was extremely happy to see familiar faces in a land filled with many smelly and half-naked bodies. And I took pictures with Muttons! =)

2010 will be a good year, way better than 2009. The last agenda on my list is to cry on 1st January 2010. Which I did, in the end. I have said it before and I will say it again.

It wasn't my fault.

It isn't fun to cry, have your nose blocked, cough your lungs out, and yet trying to minimize the noise made. Lest my parents woke up to find their little girl hiding in one corner, seeking comfort from her babies in her bed, her once shattered heart broken yet again.

As much as I hate the cycle to repeat itself over and over again, paradoxically, I love how you would show up beside me at my most vulnerable period and fill me with your love, up to the very brim until it overflows. I love the silly look on your face, the extent you would go, just to make me smile. It's like falling with you all over again. I guess, the tears are worth it. =)

And I'm sorry that your car's CD player is faulty! -.- Blame the Zouk disc. Im guessing it's a VCD instead. And for the $1.10 car park fee too =p

Happy new year, my lovely babies on my bed. Let me introduce Wara to you all another time. A new member to my bed, a birthday gift from Jess and Giam. =) Pink Wara fits perfectly into my pink bed with pink blanket and pink bed cover set.

P.S My mucus is green. Get well soon, Serene Heng.

P.P.S Happy new year, Baobe Teo. =D




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.