Hello!
 photo a44c8145-ac7a-4104-843f-c7b1cf106dca_zps6685bf35.jpg

Hihi! I am Serene Heng:) I was born on 22 December 1988, a huge baby who weighed over 9 pounds. I grew up in a humble house, raised by my adorable parents. I have two elder sisters, 4 nieces, 1 nephew, and 1 rabbit. Hahaha はじめまして。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

Send me your love letters!  photo E3_zpsc223764a.jpg

2015 Resolutions
1) Learn how to swim
2) Learn to speak the Japanese language
3) Go for dance classes
4) Take part in Oschool Dance Recital
5) Help my P6 students do well for PSLE
6) Decent savings in my bank
7) Run 100km by 2013

Nuffnang

Movies
 photo 65a33640-b377-42df-ae7b-ac5687271e6c_zps7a4968c1.jpg

Archives





Ghost
`°•.¸¸.•°` Friday, December 25, 2009 `°•.¸¸.•°`
leave a comment ( 0 )
Hello Hello Hello!

My birthday was splendid! I spent the first minute of 22 december lying cozily on M's mattress, which was beside his brother' mattress, which was trapped inside between M and his parent's mattress. You get it, the 5 of us slept together in the master bedroom. Haha! M's house is under-going renovation and the cleanliest room which is big enough to accommodate us all is his parent's room. It's very very unusual way to welcome the dawn of my birthday, but I like it no less. =)

I remember M asking me what if I have friends who popped by my house at 12mn, wanting to give me a surprise but realised I wasn't at home? He answered his own question himself, " You don't have such friends hor?"

It was kinda sad, come to think about it. Of course, the value of friendship cannot be judged by the length of years knowing each other. It's about the things, events and experience shared by between the people which I find the most valuable of all.

Anyhow, thank you all who has been such a darling to send me birthday wishes through SMS/calls/ facebook comments etc. A greater and bigger THANK YOU to the special ones who took the effort and time to meet me and get that perfect gifts for me =DDD You know who you are and I love you to nano bits for it. I won't be posting pictures of my wonderful gifts because I dont need to boost about them. It is already my privilege to know these people. =)

It's birthday every single day, if you spent it meaningfully.

At night, M and I went to Marina Barrage. We took many eerie pictures of ourselves which freaked me out totally! I couldn't believe the ghost in the pictures is me. Hahaha. Nonetheless, I had lots of fun laughing and enjoyed the wind slapping my face.

Let me show you just 1 picture of my ghastly take.
Model: serene heng
Photographer: malcolm teo


Photobucket



T says it's artistic though. Hahaha. The blue lights on the floor are amazing.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.